Sunday, January 27, 2008

Studying - Things to come


1 Corinthians 13 (The Love Chapter), Quantum Physics - Entanglement, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama. I'm studying them all.

My favorite chapter in the Bible is 1 Corinthians 13, also known as the Love Chapter. When I feel the need to adjust my spiritual focus, I sometimes study this chapter. Now is such a time.

Studying the Love Chapter, led me to study the Quantum Physics entanglement phenomenon. Which leads to the theory that we are all connected. Therefore, what I do to others effects me. These concepts are shown in the movie "What the Bleep Do we know?" and it's follow up, "What the Bleep Down the Rabbit Hole". I would highly recommend both movies, however, I didn't appreciate some of the negative comments that were made about God.

I'm also studying Hillary, and Obama because I will have to vote in 10 days! I'm still not positive who to vote for. Ever since I saw Hillary on, "Meet The Press", I switched my vote to her.

I've been posting quite often, about 3 posts a day. I am going to cut back a little. I will still be posting, but not as often until I'm finished with my studies. I hope to share with you the results of my studies of 1 Cor. 13, and Quantum Physics. I think it will be a series of about 4 posts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the bleep do we know? That was a good movie. I haven’t seen the other one.

Awake In Rochester said...

"What the Bleep Down the Rabbit Hole", contains the movie, but has much more commentary from the scientists. It's more in depth. It's 6 hours long. If you like the 1st movie, you will love this one.