Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Peace


I am a peaceful person. I'm not into war, and don't want to even be in some kind of blog war. Even though someone is trying to provoke me by having posts written about me on their blog. I don't want to feed into it. So I'm not going to play this internet war game. I have deleted my post about her. .

I will always have very fond memories of our relationship that we had years ago. Nothing, and no one, not even her today, can mutate, tarnish, or take those fond memories away.

I'm not angry with her. I don't have resentment. I don't have any ill feelings towards her.

The door of communication is open.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pic. Wish he were alive today. We need more peace makers.

Awake In Rochester said...

Yes, we do need more peace makers. I wonder what he would have thought of the war in Iraq?