Friday, January 11, 2008

Blogging And Future Posts About Blogging


I am a new blogger. I have two library books that I am reading on blogging, (book review coming soon). I have asked some advice from my Pal Beth, (BethAllenII.com) concerning how to get others to read, and comment on my blog. I have used the Google & Yahoo search engines to find information on these topics.

Phew! There is so much more to blogging then just writing in a blog! I have heard of terms that I am not familiar with, and about social networks, readers, tags, etc. This is a whole new world! I imagine that there are other bloggers in my position. Bloggers trying to learn this new business, or craft quickly, and get more traffic to their blogs.

Therefore, I am going to have a series of posts on information that I have learned. I hope to have some of the very basics online quickly, but I am sure that this will be an ongoing project. I hope that the posts will help others.

If any of you have advice on blogging please feel free to e-mail me, or comment. Also if you have a good media recommendation on blogging, (book, website, Youtube, etc.), I would love to hear from you.

I want to thank Beth, (BethAllenII) for her advice, and for recommending Google Blogger to me!

2 comments:

Feisty Crone said...

Thanks for the mention. I've linked you on my blog--I've been slow this week.

Awake In Rochester said...

Thanks Beth,
We must have been posting messages on each others Blogs at the same time! I just sent you one. I'm excited about this, and already have some material that I want to post. So far it's 101, but I think it will help beginners.