Saturday, January 5, 2008

Savings Tip: Coupons- Read Label


When the laundry detergent "Wisk free and clear" was discontinued I was disappointed. I have allergies, and have to purchase the hypoallergenic kind. Wisk also does a good job at getting out stains. So I looked at my almost empty bottle of Wisk, and found a phone number on the back. I called to complain, hoping that many others would, thus eventually get back the product back on the shelves. Instead they said that they had a similar product... "All, free clear". They sent me a $2 coupon to try it, plus another $6 in coupons for other products that they sell, $8 total. So if you have a favorite product, read the label and call. Ask if they can send you some coupons. You can also go to there website, but I have gotten more coupons by calling.

0 comments: