Thursday, January 24, 2008

Blogging Tip: Deleting A Post

I recently deleted a post entitled, "An Immature Response". It was deleted from my blog, however, it is still on my RSS reader. I contacted RSS, and left them an e-mail concerning it. Hopefully they will tell me how to delete it from the reader. Live and learn.

I believe that I have figured out how to circumvent this problem in the future. Next time I want to delete a post, I will change the content first. First I would erase everything. Then I would key in "This post has been deleted", or something similar. Then I would wait until I saw the change in my RSS reader, (takes hours sometimes), THEN delete it.

Blogging is certainly a craft to be learned. And so much to learn! Networking in itself is an art of it's own. Also I am in the process of finding blogs to add to my blogroll. I have found a few, and should be adding them soon, but it's taking much more time then I thought it would.

I signed up for "Google Alerts" about 2 weeks ago, but have not received anything yet by e-mail. I signed up a second time listing more categories, but still nothing. So I go to Google Alerts, and do it manually. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Hopefully I will figure that out soon.

0 comments: