Sunday, January 6, 2008

Bazaar Death In Rochester, N.Y. Area

I was reading blogs when I heard the news. It was so bazaar that I ran to the T.V to make sure I was hearing correctly. The following is the story. Keep in mind that the woman was only 51 y.o. It sounds a bit fishy to me.

Woman Dies at Marketplace Mall

(Henrietta, N.Y.) - A 51-year-old woman died Saturday afternoon, after trying to pet the patrol horse of a Monroe County sheriff's deputy at Marketplace Mall.

According to authorities, as the woman reached over to pet the horse, she slipped and hit her head on the curb. She had been asked to step onto the sidewalk, moments before she fell.

The woman was taken to Strong Memorial Hospital, where she later died. Her name has not yet been released, pending family notification.

The official cause of death has not been determined, and an autopsy has been scheduled.

(From WHAM News)

2 comments:

Feisty Crone said...

Strange story, but thanks for posting it.

Nice blog, Awake. Keep it up; I predict this will open up a whole new world for you, and I'm excited for you.

Awake In Rochester said...

The autopsy is Monday. I will post a follow up soon.

Thanks for the words of encouragement.