Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Honest Scrap Award & 10 honest things about me



I received the same award from three people. That's a record! :) I want to thank each of them for thinking of me. Lady Banana, Momma Mia, Mea Culpa and WIXY's Gone Bananas

The honorees of this award are to:

A) first list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!

B) pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.


10 honest things about me.

1) I've composed music since the age of 13. The music comes to me from out of the blue. I can even be on the toilet. If I don't have a tape recorder with me, I forget the song. Most of it is Gospel.

2) I have poor self discipline, but can be driven by the heart.

3) When I was young I had a crush on the leading ladies in soap operas. Looking back I realize it was a sign that I was gay. I still have a crush on Dr. Marlena Evans of "Days."

4) I took care of my mother during the last year of her life, and was with her when she died. It's one of the few things that I'm proud of.

5) Sometimes I wash my hands so much that my hand towel is soaking wet. I think it's because I'm a CNA. I don't think I'm OCD. I don't like getting COD's. It POs me.

6) I have a thing for female Libra's.... (ok Libra's reading this, you can stop smiling now.)

7) I have no sense if direction. Put me in the back yard, spin me around, and I may not be able to find my own house, ah, apartment.

8) I equate suicide with depression, and keep forget that I could be depressed even though I don't feel like putting a gun to my head. I forget that often.

9) I don't have children, that I know of.

10) I don't like the concept of time. Why is it that I can walk forward and backwards in space, but we can't go forward & backwards in time? Does that bother anyone else? Time should be like my VCR or DVD. Time is a bad idea. Everything is so final here on earth.

I pass this Award on to....


Posh Totty

Real Live Lesbian

Giggle Pixie

Believe. Act. Achieve! - dcr Blogs dot com

Mike Golch

Lilly's Life

The Daily Blonde

1 comments:

Mike Golch said...

thanks for the award.