Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dear Liquid - Wishing you beautiful love

Dear Liquid,

As you know, I'm reading your blog. It's apparent to me that you craved that special love between a man & a woman. Unfortunately you were disappointed by your choice in men, (to put it mildly). Now your on the other side. I don't think that type of special love between two people exists there, but if it does I hope that you meet him. I hope that he is all you wanted, dreamed about, and more. If your not allowed that, then I hope that God bathes you in love each and every day. I hope that you finally understand your worth and see your beauty as he bathes you in love... perfect love, unconditional love, forgiving love, everlasting love.

"How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are!..." -1 John 3:1

Missing you

Your friend still stuck here on earth,
~ Awake


Steve Holy-Good Morning Beautiful


What Love Lives For, by Liquid Illuzion
.
a thousand seconds,
held within the many minutes
of each hour,
that makes up,
for each of us,
a single day,
which in turn,
creates the weeks that pass,
landing in the pocket of our hearts,
tending to add up to the months
that can seem so short,
while rapidly accumulating the years
that seem to fly us by.
if we are blessed,
.......not lucky.......
This would be
what I believe to be the the very moment
that made all the times,
both
good and bad,
all
worth the while.

but,
i'm weird.
liquid


Note: Sharing a bit of liquid love with you. Part of this post is from the blog of Liquid Illuzion a.k.a Jeri Suzanne Horne
who no longer dwells here on earth, but who lives on in spirit, and her blog. Please keep her family & friends in prayer. Some of this is from her post - "What Love Lives For..." Dated May 1, 2008. I like the comment section too. It reveals a lot. Liquid stats, "I like weird people". I guess that explains why she added me to her blogroll (Favorite Sipping Spots), so quickly. ;o)

7 comments:

Mike Golch said...

what a great tribute to your friend.I feel that she is home with God and his Love. I know that when God valles me home that I will be with my loved ones who have gone before me.

Anonymous said...

Aw. This was beautiful.

Lilly said...

Touched my heart this post. I am sure God is indeed bathing her in his love every day. Just lovely.

Amias (ljm and liquidplastic) said...

This post touched my heart to! The song amazing.

Work it out Awake, take as much time as you need.

Awake In Rochester said...

Hi Amias,

Well the song is from Liquid's post, so I knew she'd liked it. ;o)

Campbell Jane said...

This is beautiful. I miss her too.

Awake In Rochester said...

Hi Janet Campbell,

Welcome!

She will be greatly missed.