Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Funnies: Dear Darling...

To my darling husband,

Before you return from your business trip I just want to let you know about the small accident I had with the pick up truck when I turned into the driveway.

Fortunately it is not too bad and I really didn't get hurt, so please don't worry too much about me.

I was coming home from Wal-Mart, and when I turned into the driveway I accidentally pushed down on the accelerator instead of the brake.

The garage door is slightly bent but the pick up fortunately came to a halt when it bumped into your car.

I am really sorry, but I know with your kind-hearted personality you will forgive me. You know how much I love you and care for you my sweetheart.

I am enclosing a picture for you.

I cannot wait to hold you in my arms again.

Your loving wife
P.S. OH.......AND, YOUR GIRLFRIEND CALLED!


From the Blog of Liquid illuzion posted on 10-13-07

6 comments:

Cliff said...

Ahhh. Classic Liquid. Suzanne would be proud of what you are doing to keep her memory alive, and she probably likes the fact that you are getting her some new fans.

And thank you for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I consider all the new readers I've gotten in the past month another tribute to the popularity of Liquid.

Awake In Rochester said...

Hi 74WIXYgrad,

Thanks Cliff! Yes, I've had an uptick in visitors too. I've been trying to put it to good use by having a conversation about suicide and such.

I'm trying to get a cyber friend to read Liquid's blog. I think they have the same type of sense of humor. They would have loved each other.

Amias (ljm and liquidplastic) said...

I laughed until I cried when I first read this .. and it's just as funny today.

Thanks for the smiles!

Anonymous said...

*giggling*

Awake In Rochester said...

Hi Amias,

It's a good one! Your not sure what's coming until it hits you.

Awake In Rochester said...

Hi Giggle Pixie,

You cute little Giggler you. ;)