Thursday, January 1, 2009

Fabulous Award And Addictions


I've been awarded the Fabulous Blog award by the Fabulous LadyBanana.

Thank you very much LB! This is a lovely award, and it's simple to pass on.

The instructions are simple, list 5 addictions and pass the award to 5 other Fabulous bloggers.

Addictions:

(In no particular order)

1) Chocolate
2) Internet
3) Sex (only joking, I wanted to see if you read this) ;o)
4) Twitter (by the way, join me!)
5) T.V.

This is my pick of 5 blogs to pass this on to but anyone can participate!

1) DrowseyMonkey
2) CutieBootyCakes
3) Olga, The Traveling Bra
4) Lilly's Life
5) The Wishful Writer
6) Girl in a Glass House
7) Doctor Shoal
8) The Daily Blonde
9) Beetle's humour - Memories of 50's & 60's
10) ManiaRavings
11) Believe. Act. Achieve! - dcr Blogs dot Com
12) Debo Hobo dot Com

I know, that's more then 5 but I have many Fabulous blogs that I read and it was hard to choose. Hey, if I haven't mentioned you get in on the fun! This is a very easy one!

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy New Year! And thank you for the blog award. You have an early start on awards this year.

Anonymous said...

Aw thank you so much what an honour !

Have a very happy new year and may it start with the right note !

Babs (Beetle) said...

Oh this is a fun award :O) Thank you. I'll get to it very soon!

Happy New Year!

Cynthia said...

Congrats on the award. I always enjoy your blog. I haven't figured out how to put all the photos and links on my own humble blog attempts. But isn't it stimulating to write and contribute on a regular basis? Blogging is as much for me as it is for anyone who chooses to read what I write. So thanks for making your site an inspiring one...and thanks for your honest musings, sense of humor and obvious curiousity about life.

t said...

Thanks! Happy 2009.
My 5 addictions are similar to yours...in no particular order
1. computer
2. blackberry
3. Twitter
4. food
5. sex. Yes. I'm NOT kidding.

I'm posting the badge on the "networking and press" tab on my blog with a link to your blog.
You rock.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Awwww....thanks so much! I am honored & will be happy to add this award to my Big Ol' Bodacious Trophy Room! :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR Nurse AIR! ;)

Awake In Rochester said...

SEX!? Did somebody list sex? *raising eyebrow." ;o)

*singing* -
"I don't get no satisfaction."

Speedcat Hollydale said...

I like candy! .... and chicken.

Thanks AIR!!!!

One for Doctor Shoal from you, and Jaffer gave me one for Speedcat Hollydale. This must be MY LUCKY YEAR :-)

YHAAAAA HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Heather said...

Yay! Thanks for including me - but how will I ever narrow down my addictions to only 5? This could be painful....

Lilly said...

Thanks heaps for the award!!! My addictions are
1. Blogging
2. Eating sugar - however it comes
3. Painting
4. Eating more sugar
5. Shopping

I'm trying to give up sugar for 2009 mmmmm

Anonymous said...

My addictions?

1. Chocolate.
2. Ice cream (preferably with as much chocolate stuff in it as possible).
3. Starbucks.
4. See items 1-3.

DrowseyMonkey-Photos said...

OOohhh, thank you ! And congratulations...your blog is fab-u-lous!

MYM said...

woops - you know that was me right? LOL Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats and thanks!

Hey, half your commenters are Twitter people! LOL!

Anonymous said...

I am addicted to vintage stuff and sex... better go see what my old husband is up too... Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

we have The Same Addictions!