Saturday, February 2, 2008

Yet Another Storm In Rochester

Good golly miss molly! Rochester had another storm Friday. It wasn't as bad as the one on Wednesday. We had mixed precipitation, snow, rain, freezing rain, and sleet. It was just below freezing so it became a mixture of ice, and slush on the roads. Treacherous driving. Some power outages, but not so bad. Mostly the roads were affected. It still looks icy out now, so I am staying put unless called into work.

Troopers reported more than 200 accidents along the New York State Thruway . concentrated along the stretch between Syracuse and Kingston. Unfortunately 4 deaths occurred.

USA Today: 4 Killed as storm brings ice, snow to N.Y. state.

13Wham News: Icy Roads Mush Up/Delays at Airport

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas by Bing Crosby

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I’m sick of the storms myself. Can’t wait until summer.

Awake In Rochester said...

I agree. Enough is enough. I hope that spring comes early.