Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Rochester, N.Y - More Storms - UNCLE!


We had another storm starting Tuesday into today. It was another mixed precipitation storm that left a coating of slippery ice over everything, with snow on top. We had about 4 to 8 inches of snow in the area. We still had ice patches over everything streets, side walks, and lawns from the last storm. Now we have more of it. During the last storm, it took me an half hour to dig my car out of the ice, and it broke my ice scraper. We have had more of our share of these crazy mixed precipitation storms. I heard on the television that another storm of the same type will arrive Sunday night into Monday. It might be a big one. OK, I'm officially sick of Winter. UNCLE! Enough is enough!

Wednesday wintry mix- tricky commute

Sidewalks impassable for wheelchairs

By the way that is not a photo of me. It is an online photo that looks a bit like me, and my poor ice encased car.

0 comments: