Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Standing with a Pal

A Pal of mine is apparently being stalked. She posted an e-mail on her blog that she apparently received from the stalker. I think it's a recent e-mail, but not sure. I hope it's not the same person who was stalking her several months ago. Due to confidentiality I won't give any details.

I can empathize with her. I was stalked before, myself. My heart, and good thoughts go out to her. Unfortunately she reacted by pulling back from everyone. But recently she reached out to me by adding me to her "Blog Soldiers" and "del.icio.us", so that when I registered I was lead to her blog. Cool!

I wish her the best, and stand with her. In doing so, I have added several websites to my blog under the heading "Being Stalked? Good resources". I plan to leave them up for about a week.

Breathe Just Breathe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite songs.

Awake In Rochester said...

I first saw it on Gray's. I like it too.