Saturday, February 2, 2008

Superbowl and Super Tuesday also Oprah's Back

My Superbowl is Super Tuesday. McCain, Romney, Clinton, Huckabee, Paul, and Obama are the players. The field is wide open.

I recently heard that the Superbowl is this Sunday. I think that the Giants are going to play. I'm not sure who the opposing team is, and frankly I'm not into it. My Superbowl is Super Tuesday! I will be home in front of the T.V, with beer, pizza, and/or Chicken wings. There may even be some shouting.

I know that it may not decide a definite winner, but it will be exciting. I'm still struggling trying to figure out who to vote for. I'm leaning towards Hillary at the moment.

Voters in 24 states will head to polls or caucuses Tuesday. More than 2,000 Democratic delegates, including unpledged "super delegates," are at stake in 22 states, representing 52% of all delegates who will attend the nominating convention later this year. And more than 1,000 Republican delegates are up for grabs in 21 states, or about 43% of total delegates.

On Sunday, Oprah Winfrey is returning to the presidential campaign trail to headline a California event for Senator Barack Obama.

The Wall Street Journal: After Super Tuesday, Delegate Math

CNN Politics: Candidates gear up for Super Tuesday

U.S. News and World Report

The New York Times: Oprah's Back

CNN Politics: Transcript of Thursday's Democratic presidential debate (Obama, Clinton)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did the same thing. We had a small party.

Awake In Rochester said...

It was interesting, but not as exciting as I thought it would be. Hillary, and Obama were still to close in votes.