Saturday, December 18, 2010

Happy Holidays!

I saw these cute cards yesterday and bought some. This weekend I'm making out Christmas cards and setting up and decorating my little Christmas tree. I'm not going to any parties this year due to anxiety and remnants of depression. I'm doing better, but my life hasn't snapped back into place. It takes time folks. I don't' do well with large groups of people these days.

This weekend I'll light a candle and say a prayer for the friends and family of Jeri Suzanne Horne (Liquid Illuzion). It's hard to believe that it's been two years since we lost her.

Rochester will soon break the record for the most snow in December. The record is 46.2 inches (1.17 meters). We are less than 2" away! I guess I'll soon be using a dog sled to get around. Mush!

Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas to ALL and to ALL a good night!
.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow ! Being reminded about Liquid Illuzion means I've known you more than two years ! I can't believe it myself !

I remember her last post so vividly and then next one announcing she was gone !

I am so glad that this year is a vast improvement over the previous years for you ...
It has been the same for me as well.

Happy Holidays !

Rebecca said...

Such cute cards!

And thank-you for the reminder that our dusting of snow is nothing!

Merry Christmas!

Sonnie-Dee said...

Merry Christmas and I hope that 2011 turns out to be a fantastic year for you

Kia Kaha

Dr. Deb said...

Wishing you a Merry Christmas a New Year of Peace and Happiness too.


:)

meleah rebeccah said...

Like Jaffer and Lady, we've been friends for a VERY long time now too! Happy Holidays &Merry Christmas, AIR!

xoxoxooxx