1) You tied your tie, and it ends up looking like a noose.
2) When you hear the word "suicide" you turn and reply "Yes" as if your name was called.
3) You have 4 library books about suicide at home (Yeah!)
4) You click your heals three times repeating, "Please God take me home". (Amen!)
5) Your favorite "South Park" character is Kenny. "Oh my God, they killed Kenny!" "Those bastards!"
6) You have scars on your wrists, and tell people that your writs were run over by a bicycle.
7) Last week you became deliriously happy while planing your suicide and gave all your possessions to charity.
8) You had sex with your husband for the first time in 8 months. It was a "goodbye fuck".
9) During your depression group you take a poll asking for the top 3 ways they would "off themselves."
10) When a burglar robs your bank, you stick your finger in the barrel of his gun and say, "Make my day!"
Thought - I once related to those grieving for someone who committed suicide. Now I relate to the people who committed suicide.
True Story - Kevin Hines jumped off the Golden Gate Bridge and lived. He said that he wouldn't have jumped if ONE person had bothered to say "hello" to him. After recovering from a broken back, and months of rehab, Kevin now talks with those who are suicidal.
Poem - Its all gone up in smoke. My life's become a big joke. People no longer see me, just depression city. Sick of worrying, crying, and the weight. The sight of me I really do hate. Wish it would be over soon. Maybe it will be before noon.
HEY, if you can relate to this post, (especially the last part), then you are a sick puppy and in need of help. Make an appointment with a local counselor, or if you need help yesterday call 1-800-273-TALK(8255). You might be aware that I'm not crazy for shrinks, (except maybe for Dr. Deb), but do as I say not as I do, and you'll be alright. Get help if you need it!
SONG - Never Too Late by Three Days Grace (YouTube)
Note: This blog owner will self destruct in three days! Ha, ha, just joking! This blog owner admits to watching to many sick South Park programs.